January 9-12, 2018
We would like to remind you that the early bird deadline to register to the EuBIC 2018 developer’s meeting is this Friday 10th of November. The number of participants is limited to 40 people, hence we encourage everyone to register in time.
During the meeting, participants will engage in active development of novel bioinformatics tools for mass spectrometry-based proteomics. Please find the available tracks here: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/hackathon.html, participants must select one of these during the registration process.
By joining the developers meeting, you will gain experience in developing bioinformatics tools, build long-lasting international collaborations and participate in a dynamic peer-network. In turn, your contribution will help the community at large, making a concrete impact for users.
More information is available below, and on our website http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18
We look forward to meeting you in Ghent!
The EuBIC team
- General registration: €100 (early bird) / €150 (regular)
- PhD student at Ghent University: €50 (early bird) / €75 (regular)
The registration fees cover the following activities and items:
- Meeting attendance
- On-site catering including coffee breaks and lunches
- Opening reception
- Closing lunch
Additionally, you can join the social event on Wednesday January 10th for €10.
More information: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/hackathon.html
Topics for the hackathon sessions are divided into the (i) quality control, (ii) workflows, protocols, and guidelines, and (iii) quantification tracks. You can find more information on the specific topics included in these three tracks on the meeting’s website.
You can indicate the project to which you want to contribute during the registration.
More information: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/keynote.html
The meeting is honored to welcome the following keynote speakers:
- dr. Laurent Gatto, Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- prof. dr. Lukas Käll, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- dr. Frédérique Lisacek, SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Switzerland
- prof. dr. Lennart Martens, Ghent University, Belgium
- Date: January 9-12th, 2018
- Location: Hotel Monasterium PoortAckere, Oude Houtlei 56, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- Venue: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/venue.html
- Transport: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/transport.html
- Accommodation: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/accommodation.html
- November 10th, 2017: Early bird meeting registration deadline
- December 22nd, 2017: Late meeting registration deadline
- January 9-12th, 2018: EuBIC 2018 developer’s meeting in Ghent
- website: http://uahost.uantwerpen.be/eubic18/
- social media hashtag: #EuBIC18
- conference email: email@example.com
Sponsorship inquiries are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by FWO Scientific Research Network ‘Novel Knowledge from Public Life Sciences Data’.