The current mission of the EuPA Initiatives Committee (EC) is:
Towards Social Proteomics
Development and maintenance of Initiatives, possessing a flavor of social science perspectives on proteomics. May modern social technologies solve practical problems of large-scale protein/trans-omics science?
See current list of initiatives and support them by joining.
Members of the Initiatives Committee:
- Andrey Lisitsa (Russia) – Coordinator
- Oxana Trifonova (Russia) – Assistant Coordinator
- Tove Alm (Sweden)
- Garry Corthals (Netherlands)
- Lennart Martens (Belgium)
- Ruth McNally (United Kingdom)
- Åsa Wheelock (Sweden)