The current priority goals of the EuPA Education Committee (EC) are:
- Coordination of European-wide workshops and courses to promote and enhance the quality of proteomics knowledge through the life sciences community, general public and governmental bodies.
- Coordinate and promote European-wide scientific exchange programs for young researchers to enhance their scientific career and promote cultural exchange and acceptance throughout Europe.
Members of the Education Operation Committee:
- Karl Mechtler (Austria) – Coordinator
- Manuel Mayr (United Kingdom)
- Tuula Nyman (Finland)
- Aysel Ozpinar (Turkey)
- Paula Picotti (Switzerland)
- Eduardo Sabido (Spain)
- Kai Stühler (Germany)
- Marc Vaudel (Norway)
- Rene Zahedi (Germany)